Duffy Theater

Duffy Theatre

Today we went to the duffy theater in the hall.They Performed a play called duffy needs space .

First it starts off with duffy cousin Stuffy that comes over for a couple of days because his parents are gone to a wedding.Stuffy is Allergic to dust or anything dirty.

Then duffy went to eat dinner. His dinner was pizza. Duffy loved his dad printing out pictures of all the things about space.Duffy went to the library a lot. 

Duffy called his mum and cousin to show them something but it was bedtime. But duffy could not sleep, not even his cousin, so they made a blanket fort and both of them fell asleep.

Next was a Mysterious dark wormhole.  A wormhole is a hypothetical passageway in space-time that would connect a black hole and a white hole. A white hole is the other end of a black hole that has poked through to another part of space-time. To most theorists, wormholes are highly speculative because such a shortcut would, in effect, act as a time machine.

Lastly when he was done searching all the wormholes to get home he finally got home safely at the end.

I enjoyed the show

I did well at listening

I need to improve on no talking