ComicQuest [Step It Up]

Today I have been doing the comicquest step it up task. The comic quest is where you make a comic about a theme and setting you choose and you make a little story about your comic check out my other blog post about the comicquest kick start. I had so much fun doing this task if you want to do this task you can find it  on summer learning joureny site. Here is my comicquest.

One thought on “ComicQuest [Step It Up]

1. Kia ora Valencia,

It is so awesome to see you have been blogging so much. I hope you keep this up throughout the summer.

The park is a great location for a comic. I like how you included a description of the activity so readers of your blog know what you are doing. I would have loved to see you make a longer story with a strong beginning, middle and end.

This morning a new Summer Learning Journey activity was posted called ‘Where’s Wally’ which looks like a fun activity. I thought you might enjoy it. Check it out. https://summerlearningjourney.edublogs.org/2023/12/15/wheres-wally-this-summer-kick-start/

Keep up all the hard Valencia, I love seeing all your work. What has been your favourite activity so far?

Tino pai to mahi,
    Miss Pryde